Auntie Leenie wants to tickle his little toes, so here they are -- you can tickle your screen, Lee.

He's fun to hold ...

Greta took some beautiful photos of him today while I was at work:

He just started smiling during the past few days!

Note: he doesn't have leprosy ... it's cradle cap. Calendula lotion is clearing it up. :-)

4 comments:
OMG, the tiny feet! The beautiful lighting in Greta's pic! The smile!
I'm so happy!
Note to self: get a client in New York ASAP.
Love,
Auntie Julie
Oh the feeties, the feeties!! Your fetishistic aunties love you Seamus baby!!!!
That smile, that smile - I can't wait to meet you Seamus, just a few months to wait. Don't grow too much!! Love you. Leeniexxx
Aunties .... ladies, please .... calm yourselves, it's just a baby (sound of pelting with rotten tomatoes coming out of my computer now....)
Oh yes, he is quite the lad, our Seamus; the picture of Greta holding him makes me tear up, remembering that Fuzzy Feeling of holding him myself, just over ten days ago.
Jim, the quiet on this blog was deafening for the past days; I wondered if I'd done something to "turn you off" writing-wise, but apparently it's been another of those rough patches: please tell.
Love and kisses to the little feets: GF
Swoon, swoon, our little man is just the cutest little fellow...and a good thing, too, as he has evidently been tormenting his parents, again!
He has such an expressive little face. Let's have a caption contest!
THOSE WEE TOES!!!!!!!!
Love
Auntie Teri
Post a Comment