Great job! (as a teacher would say) Greata, Jim, and Seamus. We can't wait to see more pics of the "family" posted to your blog. Love xoxoxox Kathie, Joe, and Josh
leila hates when i switch the page, she wants to stare endlessly at the baby and the kitty. what was the first night like? lots of love, leila and evelin
What I hear in that last photo: "How boring, I have to yawn; it's only a cat, folks...." I'm anxious to hear how the first night went, too. May I suggest, Greata (love KathieB's typo, it really describes you today!) -- sleep whenever little Skeezix is sleeping, and just go with his rhythm.
Okay now that he is here, can you gather up the December NYCIA tests for Ericksen to translate? Things are crazy here and you have a hell of a lot of nerve taking time off... Johnny K
13 comments:
what fantastic news to wake up to!!! Great job, Greta. Great job Jim. Great job Seamus. lots of love, Uncle Greg xxx
Great job, Greta and Jim! I can't wait to see some more pictures. He's beautiful!!
Kristen
he's gorgeous! congrats again, i can't wait to see more pictures :)
Annie
Great job! (as a teacher would say) Greata, Jim, and Seamus. We can't wait to see more pics of the "family" posted to your blog.
Love xoxoxox
Kathie, Joe, and Josh
Congrats! CUTE CUTECUTE!!!!! So happy for you guys, glad everyone is happy and healthy!
wow, very cute! so exciting! am i allowed to call?
how's that indian food sitting?
great job, greta! and jim!
does that kid like Katz Deli?
SOOOOO exciting!!! So happy things went well and Seamus is here!! What a cutie!
leila hates when i switch the page, she wants to stare endlessly at the baby and the kitty.
what was the first night like?
lots of love,
leila and evelin
What a cutie!
Can't wait to meet him in the Spring!
Jen and Brad
He's amazing!
I have to say, I'm seeing Jim...
What I hear in that last photo: "How boring, I have to yawn; it's only a cat, folks...."
I'm anxious to hear how the first night went, too.
May I suggest, Greata (love KathieB's typo, it really describes you today!) -- sleep whenever little Skeezix is sleeping, and just go with his rhythm.
OMG (as Wes and his friends say), Seamus, you are SO cute!!!!!!!!! Aren't the wee toes SO adorable?! How much hair does he have? is it brown?
And how about some fun stats?: Height, weight at birth, APGAR stuff, golf handicap, e-mail address???
Enjoy your little snugglebug and please, MORE PICTURES!!!!!
LOVE
Blithering Auntie Teri
PS - let us know, or have NanaBanana convey to us, what can we do/send besides the obvious (waves of love and exultation, I mean)???
Okay now that he is here, can you gather up the December NYCIA tests for Ericksen to translate? Things are crazy here and you have a hell of a lot of nerve taking time off...
Johnny K
aka Rockwitz :)
Post a Comment