"Tried," but didn't succeed? Aw, Tris will be disappointed!
Tris had an incident last summer where a pebble "fell into" his ear. I tried leaning him sideways and whacking (gently...tho' I was annoyed!), no luck. I almost reached for an implement, then realized I could damage his inner ear or some dang thing. So. Off we went to the ER, where after about two hours, a bemused doctor helped us and presented me with our "$100 pebble" (the cost of the co-pay).
Sticking stuff in your ear = not such a great idea, Schmoo. (Also, sticking stuff in your nose = not such a great idea.)
Better than a Blackberry, eh? Funny story: Mimi (my Mimi) is a special ed teacher for very young children. Once, when she used to do home-visits, she noticed a bad smell emanating from a kid. She asked the parent how long it'd been like that. "About a week." Jeez! Eventually they had to take the kid to the doctor. Turns out that the kid had shoved a marble up his nose, and it'd been festering.
5 comments:
Look what I can do!!
The first of MANY stunts to make a parent proud.
Is it true that blueberries make blue diapers?
i think they might just make them darker. it's hard to tell if it's the blueberries, the veggie booty, or a combination of the two.
"Tried," but didn't succeed? Aw, Tris will be disappointed!
Tris had an incident last summer where a pebble "fell into" his ear. I tried leaning him sideways and whacking (gently...tho' I was annoyed!), no luck. I almost reached for an implement, then realized I could damage his inner ear or some dang thing. So. Off we went to the ER, where after about two hours, a bemused doctor helped us and presented me with our "$100 pebble" (the cost of the co-pay).
Sticking stuff in your ear = not such a great idea, Schmoo. (Also, sticking stuff in your nose = not such a great idea.)
Better than a Blackberry, eh?
Funny story: Mimi (my Mimi) is a special ed teacher for very young children.
Once, when she used to do home-visits, she noticed a bad smell emanating from a kid. She asked the parent how long it'd been like that.
"About a week." Jeez!
Eventually they had to take the kid to the doctor. Turns out that the kid had shoved a marble up his nose, and it'd been festering.
Now that I've made your day,
g'nite.
~B
Post a Comment