Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 28, 2007

Cutie Pie

This morning I said "kitty cat" and I swear Seamus said "Keh Tah" or something like that. Then, just now he was sleeping and I didn't hear anything on the monitor, but I heard this banging noise coming from the bedroom. Apparently, Seamus had gotten up, crawled off of the bed (it's on the floor), and was banging on the door.

Funny little monkey.

Pictures to come soon. Not of what I described though, unfortunately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wes's first word was "cat"! (We had Sabrina in those days.) EVERYTHING was "cat"--me, his dad, a bus, his food...!

OK, Seamus, so when Mama says, "Where are you going?," the proper answer is: "Out!"

Love and besitos,
Auntie Teri

GF said...

Well, I think "cat" is a bit better than Danny D's favorite toddler word, when spotting a moving van! (... begins with "f", rhymes with "truck")