Seamus sez: I got a package in the mail today with a cool book, a crazy red fox that keeps chasing me, and some cookies! (home made!!)Here's a pic of me eating a cookie with the fox. He keeps trying to kiss me! And I'm sitting on my favorite chair!
He's so gorgeous! But OH NO: did I miss something? why is T. sending Seamus gifts? Eek! I know it's not his birthday, what's up? A confused GF wants to know.
3 comments:
He's so gorgeous! But OH NO: did I miss something? why is T. sending Seamus gifts? Eek! I know it's not his birthday, what's up? A confused GF wants to know.
Auntie Teri just sent a wee care package, that's all. A "welcome to the new house" package.
Fox in Sox did not like living in a closet here; he wanted to go play with Seamus, maybe make a quick-trick-brick-stack!
Love,
Auntie T
He is soooo gorgeous , oh my goodness! He is just so ....wow!!!
I just want to give him a MASSIVE cuddle!!!!!!
Leenie
Post a Comment